Personal Beginners Tuition
This two hour session is aimed at entry level photographers who own their own DSLR, Mirrorless or Bridge camera but haven’t yet managed to move from Auto and explore their own and their cameras full potential. We can meet on London’s South bank at a pre-arranged meeting point, normally near Blackfriars Train Station, and combine our two hours tuition with a Photo walk along the Thames towards Tower Bridge. During this time you will not only learn the basics of photography, listed below, but have the opportunity to capture some stunning images of your own.
- Camera buttons and their function
- Menus and settings
- ISO, when and why we change this
- Shutter speed
- Focal length explained
- Auto focus
- Manual focus
- Exposure compensation
- Metering modes explained
- Aperture and shutter speed priority modes explained
- Using full manual
- Depth of field
- Freezing motion
- Blurring motion
Tips on composition
Price List and Workshop Times
11am-1pm and 2pm-4pm (Mon-Sun all year round)
Beginners photography tuition for 2 hours
1 person = £100
6pm-8pm during the winter months (Mon-Sun December-March)
Night photography tuition aimed at beginners for 2 hours
1 person = £100
We will cover all of the above points on the night photography course with a focus on long exposure photography. A tripod will be required by the participant. This can be loaned if needed although you may prefer to bring your own.
Please get in touch via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07754036485 to discuss your requirements and I will tailor make a session to suit your needs. Once arranged, your booking will be confirmed by email and a paypal invoice will be sent, to be paid within 48 hours.
If required I am happy to discuss the option of booking small groups (four people or less) although I think this would benefit from being increased to a three hour session.
I'm looking forward to meeting you and helping advance your photography skills onto the next level.
Terms and conditions
- Payment in full via paypal is required within 48 hours of receiving your booking confirmation.
- A full refund will only be given if cancellation is given in writing (to email@example.com) no less than 14 days before your planned workshop date. At this stage we can discuss rescheduling your workshop date to a suitable time.
- If, for whatever reason, I am unable to attend, a full refund will be given and a follow-up workshop will be planned. The follow-up workshop will come with a 25% discount as a good will gesture.
- Please ensure you have appropriate insurance for both yourself and all of your kit for the activities being undertaken during the workshop. Keiron Hillhouse Photography accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to photographic equipment during any workshop.
- I am unable to accept workshop bookings for persons under the age of 18.
- By making a booking, you are agreeing to accept these Terms & Conditions.